The Harper Grey Workplace Law Strategies Blog is dedicated to communicating developments in the law, changes in legislation and other tips to help employers strategically manage the workplace and to highlight areas where employers can reduce the financial and regulatory risks that they face in their employment relationships.
The intended audience of the blog includes
- employers of all sizes
- human resources professionals
- not for profit organizations
- other organizations/associations that manage employment relationships.
The blog authors will share their expertise to provide insights on the full spectrum of legal issues shaping today’s workplaces, including:
- entering into employment relationships
- managing independent contractor relationships
- compliance with the BC Employment Standards Act
- compliance with Human Rights legislation
- compliance with WorkSafe BC requirements
- managing employment relationships including progressive discipline
- implementation of effective workplace policies
- conducting investigations into allegations
- terminating employment relationships while managing exposure to liability.